Tuesday, September 18, 2012

3th Anniversary!; Loft, Shin-Misato, Saitama


No words are needed to see the humor on this balloon...  I actually had to do a double take on this one after someone pointed it out to me because it was such an egregious English mistake.  For those of you not familiar with Japan, Loft is a store where you can buy everything from pillows to watches to novelty gifts to furniture and so on.



Come on now, I respect the fact that you want to use English, but if you are a major retailer (as Loft is here in Japan), I would at least check if 2 words are correctly spelled/being used.   On the same day as getting this balloon, I was able to dine at Village Vanguard Diner at Aeon Laketown, and boy oh boy that was some fine dining.  I'll put my review up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment