Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Gifts Part One- Sexy One Piece Figures and Trader Joe's Chocolates



Happy New Year!!!  2013 has already been a great year.

Back to 2012, Santa treated me well.  In addition to the gifts in this post, I did get more Battle Beasts and will have a post featuring those too.  Santa also brought me the Avengers on blu-ray and a book about what happened to Jello Pudding Pops after the 80's.  Nice read. 

In my stocking I found a sexy One Piece figure of one of Boa Hancock, Jewelry Bonney, Nami or Nico Robin.  It's a mystery which figure I got though because I didn't open the box yet.  I'll add a pic of the open figure to this post in the near future.  How did Santa know I like naughty things like that?  It's a "Girls Party," woo- hoo!!!


Notice how the box features breast shots or backside shots of a clearly anime figure?  Pretty funny and sooooo Japanese.  I can imagine some salaryman's nose bleeding while looking at the figure's cartoon boobies.

The figure is made by Bandai, the makers of Gundam, Godzilla, Ultraman, Sailor Moon, Tamogotchi and Power Rangers and other reputable toys; Bandai is the 3rd largest toy maker in Japan.  With all of the sexiness of the T&A of the figure, the figure and its display were placed right next to...  Licca dolls and Sylvannia Families toys (children's toys) at Aeon (according to Santa's elves).  No shame there at all.





Santa was also super cool for bringing me my favorite type of chocolate, chocolates containing liquor.  He delivered them all the way from Trader Joe's, something we don't have here in Japan.

I can't help but think the chocolate cherries and their wrapping and box look like a treasure chest of gold.  They taste that way too.  Yum-oh!!  My mom flew in from Chicago and brought me some of those Anton Berg liquor chocolates shaped like bottles too, so I got a double fix of liquor chocolates for the holidays, so you can say my holidays were well-spirited.  Drum roll please... 

No comments:

Post a Comment