Sunday, August 23, 2015

Birthday Gifts;Seacons Part 2; Throughout the Tokyo Area

The family finally returned to Japan. Woo hoo!!! Now I have little buddies to accompany me on tasks like heading to the supermarket and trying to win prizes from the U.F.O. catchers.  Better yet, they brought treasures from Chicago for me as tribute for that special of special days, my birthday.  I'd like to thank my mom, my family and Uncle Jim and Auntie Lil for the wonderful gifts. Thank you to sister for the Hawks shirt, the other Uncle Jim for the Hawks blu-ray and dad for the iTunes card too (I was given these gifts in person in Chicago).  Here is the Chicago booty that was brought back for me:
Just what every winner needs, Zatarain's Cajun meals in a box, Kind bars and Sno Caps!

These glow in the dark lizards will come in handy when the power goes out.

Michael's Gourmet Coffee... Mmmmm... Who needs Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin Donuts or Hills Brothers!
Every year my family and I are separated on that August day:( 

Anyhoo, I also picked up the rest of the Seacons that I talked about in the last post.
I'll post some pics of Piranacon when I open them up and assemble the dude.

Still shocked my cousin Brandon couldn't remember the Seacons.  Here is the 1988 commercial for them.  Hopefully it'll refresh his mind.
Alright that's it for now.  I'll probably post more Disney World stuff in the next few days.  It was an awesome vacation that I'll be thinking about for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment