Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Legends Sports Bar, Roppongi, Tokyo

Well, my first post in over a year is for an awesome place, Legends Sports Bar & Grill in Roppongi.  This place is great.  Being a Chicago sports fan, I miss watching my Blackhawks.  Yeah I know that I can watch games on Slingbox or on Gamecenter Live, but nothing beats watching games on the big screen and not during the morning.  So that's what I really mean by "miss watching them."  If the game is on their package (or if you have a game package, they will let you put it on one of their screens for you and your friends to watch), then game on!  Just be careful not to find out the score before you watch it during the night.  The staff is particularly helpful here and will do their best so you don't find out scores.

That said,  the actual best part of this joint is the food itself.  They have great burgers, and good wings (to go along with nice cold draft beers) as shown below.

Go Hawks!!!
 Spicy wings.  While they won't beat BW3, they are good, especially for a place with few wings like Japan (buffalo wings are hard to find in Japan).
 Go Hawks again!!!

Here is the Smokin' Joe burger with pepper jack cheese and smoked bacon.  Yum-Oh!!!  The fries come in the little basket and are freshly cooked.

They recently started a point card system where card holders get discounts.  Using my card last week, I got the Spicy Lamb Burger (not pictured).  That was awesome too.

All in all though, the burgers, even without the point card, are a good deal for around 1000 to 1200 yen (10 to 12 bucks).  They are maybe a third pound and are made-to-order.  I think the wings set us back about 800 yen or so for 6.  Please correct me if I'm wrong about the wings.
.
So in sum, I give this place five out of five hockey pucks for the food and five out of five hockey pucks for the great, friendly staff.  I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I have visited to this Legends Sports Bar, Tokyo. This is a superb place to chill out with friends. Well dear, I am going to New York next month. I would like to visit best sports bar nyc. Do you know of a good sports bar in nyc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Could go for a burger just about now lol. Unfortunately, never been to NYC. As such, can't recommend one. Love to go some day.

      Delete