Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Wonut!; FamilyMart; Throughout Japan

Sometimes things are so blog-worthy that when you see them, your heart skips a beat.  The Wonut is one of them.  I went to get my two morning SOYJOY bars and my soybean milk from the Familymart on the 4th floor of my building and saw this gem.  I didn't buy one so there is no review here.  But it looks like it is exactly what it advertises itself to be: a hybrid waffle donut, appropriately named the Wonut.  If anyone here gets one, please comment on how it is.
Other than that, Mom is eventually going to sell some of my old toys on eBay as she needs to get things in order in the house.  When I checked completed auctions to see their values, I couldn't believe how valuable some of it was.  The proceeds of the future auctions will go to Mom for all of her hard work over these years.  I'll be sad though as I love my old toys!
I actually might keep the Well of Souls.  Pretty fricking cool with snakes, mummies and shit.
Purple He Man dinosaur anyone?

Here's the guy who brought me to Japan.
Hey Arnold, the Batman and Robin audience called and want their 2 hours back.

Well, that's it for now.  Have a good one and try the Wonut!

No comments:

Post a Comment