Friday, March 27, 2015

Shopping Fun; Tokyo

Just a quick post before I go to sleep.  F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!  Over the past few months I've done some heavy shopping.  Here are some pics of particularly useful things I've found at the mall.
Here is a coat that I found that'll keep you plenty warm in the winter.
Yep. Life-size plastic golden tamarin. Just what everyone needs in the shower.
Mini bust of a bust.
Donut holder.  Gotta keep them round.
Giant-size plastic hermit crab to go along with your plastic life-size golden tamarin.
Female Spartan armor to protect her most vulnerable parts.
My WOH teammates have seen this one. Anatomically-correct muscle man.  This guy definitely walks around without the towel in the locker room.
Budweiser as an import beer.  It's cheap.
What's this?
PETA fans rejoice!  Mini aquarium! I personally bought three of these.  Here's another one for PETA.
UFO Catchers with live fish.  They love being grabbed and dropped within their mini tanks.
A shitload of Frozen stuff.  Frozen bread, Frozen bottled water and Frozen anti-freeze.
 
As you can see, there's always something fun to be found here.  Have a good weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment